MSU Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSU Car Club

Gathering point for car enthusiasts of the 417 area Missouri state university.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im a traitor to my username

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im a traitor to my username Empty Im a traitor to my username Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:04 pm

bowtieboy

Im Dustin Jones, im a newbie....like everyone else. Im a Chevy lover and thats where my knowlege is. However, Chevy's 4th Gen. Camaro just doesnt do it for me and i like to keep it domestic so Mustang is the only way to go. I own 2000 Mustang 3.8 with a 5 speed. It has dual glass pack exhaust, cold-air, short throw shift, a 2 inch lowering kit, fusion tires, halo headlights, and chrome wiper blades. The wiper blades according to our President Matt, are "fast". Therefore because i have chrome wiper blades, id watch out if i was you, its a speed bandit. ( i reposted this under my account so it wouldnt say anonymous

2Im a traitor to my username Empty Re: Im a traitor to my username Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:00 am

Jacob Harris

Jacob Harris
Admin

Hey!
Glad you signed up.
Matt and I used to be the lone wolf mustangs. And now, we have added one to our wolf pack.
That's gonna sound really stupid if you haven't seen the hangover.

3Im a traitor to my username Empty Re: Im a traitor to my username Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:45 pm

bowtieboy

I have indeed watched the hangover. So, i understand what you are saying and it is an honor to be part of your pack. So ive been thinking. I think we should race for the position of vice president Very Happy Razz

4Im a traitor to my username Empty Re: Im a traitor to my username Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Jacob Harris

Jacob Harris
Admin

bowtieboy wrote:I have indeed watched the hangover. So, i understand what you are saying and it is an honor to be part of your pack. So ive been thinking. I think we should race for the position of vice president Very Happy Razz

Haha maybe in a year or so.
Mach 1 clone vs sick 6

5Im a traitor to my username Empty Re: Im a traitor to my username Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 am

Dakotizzle.

Jacob Harris wrote:
bowtieboy wrote:I have indeed watched the hangover. So, i understand what you are saying and it is an honor to be part of your pack. So ive been thinking. I think we should race for the position of vice president Very Happy Razz

Haha maybe in a year or so.
Mach 1 clone vs sick 6

I'll be the pace car.

6Im a traitor to my username Empty Re: Im a traitor to my username Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:00 am

bowtieboy

haha. Lets race now while you still have six and while i still have a chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum